I had a super 'great' time at work today trying to comprehend & set things straight.
Confusion here and there.. not forgetting the eruption of anger.
Just coz of two patients, it made the doctors, medical social worker, nurse clinician, my colleagues and myself feeling so pissed.
Goddamnit.
I was so furious when the patient suddenly twisted his words to his manager.. saying things that differed from what he said to us.
I can't stop saying, 'What the hell' the moment I found out the truth.
I had a hard time trying to get the doctor and preparing the discharge documents..
Making several calls here and there, getting the home nursing foundation thingy for him.
What's more mann. Tell me, tell me, tell me..!
I hate to handle these kind of cases, let alone one which includes the embassy.
Bleargh.
But well, lets laugh over it.
No point thinking about it. I just hope I won't have to face the same problem tomorrow.
Thank God I'm working in the afternoon. For a moment, I'm sick of doing mornings.
I was on the phone with him when suddenly I decided to get some snacks to comfort me..
It was funny on how it happened...
I was like.. 'Hmmm.. Lets get Doritos.. Boasters, the chololate chip cookies..'
And he said, 'Ok just get anything you want..'
'Ok.. Lets get some chocolates..'
'Haah.. ok.'
'Plus some muruku to go along.. Ahaa.. Lets get this ready made pizza and lasagne!'
'Yang!! Stop it..! You're making me hungry!'
'Hahaha! Not only that, soon you'll have a big fat babi girlfriend!'
Ahahahahaha!
In the end, I just bought Doritos, Boasters, and Hello Panda.
;p
I just need some food to comfort me laa. Especially after a hard day at work.
Got home after that, watched Disney Channel in my room.. slacked for a while and went for a 4km jog after that.
It feels great after that.
=)
Maybe I should do that more often rather than spend my time sleeping in the evening!
Hehe.
Ok then.
Goodnight y'all!