Borringgg.
The burns' notes I was reading is making me yawnn.
At least I could retain some essential thing that I must know.
Like Parkland's Formula.
Gee. Whatever.
I've been working in Sgh for 7 months. I wish it was years instead of months.
Haah. I still have 2 years and 5 months more to go.
Ok, I'm making it sounds so long.
My colleagues have been bugging me to take up a degree.
Like degree in Nursing?
Well, I may have second thoughts in considering that.
Not that I hate nursing.. just that for now, conflict of interests may arise.
I'll give this a pass.
Not at the moment, that's all I can say.
I've been fidgeting..
Fidgeting, fidgeting, fidgeting...
I need some thrill in work.
I so badly wanna get out of here and go somewhere else.
But I have a couple of reasons that's hindering me..
I need to wait till June/July to get promoted.. is one of which.
Aiyoo.
You know.. everytime I wanna write the date for the day, I always thought it's October 2007.
Weird.
That's like 4 months ago.
My sis have been bugging me to put up a pic of me and him in the wallpaper of my hp.
Since the siblings already put up one which consists of them with their partner.
Haha.
All this while the wallpaper on my hp has been the same.
A big chubby boy and a small little girl.. very much reminds me of him and myself.
;p
Ok lets change then.