The 2008 picture.
2007.
Ahahahahahahaha!
Can you spot the difference??
Can you spot the difference??
He's gonna kill me if he sees this!
Hahaha.
No wonder people blame me for his current weight.
:p
But at least, I did a great job!
Super anti-malnourished!
Heheheheee!
I was reading the past emails we sent to each other years ago.
Had a good laugh.
How kental we were lastime.. Haha.
Now that we're more.. erm matured?
;p
Those were the days.
We've been thru them!
From 2004, to 2005, to 2006, to 2007, to now...!
Hee..
I'm happy that we're still standing strong.
Oh yes, I'm still with the one whom I regard as a jerk lastime.. for hurting me real bad.
Hehe!
Yan was a jerk!
A jerk in my life...!
He used to be one, for that I hated him for a while.
But not anymore..
Hee!
Now it's a different thing.
=)
Absence makes the heart grow fonder..
Yes, I really have to second to that.
;p
Alright then.
I wanna get lost from here.
Sayonara peepz!
