'You'll always be on my mind...'
That was what he said before we ended the conversation.
Those words were enough to make me shed a tear.
I miss him so much.
For one whole day he didn't make any calls till after 9pm just now.. compared to yesterday.
But it's ok.. I understand though.
At least I got my patients to keep me occupied for the day.
=)
I wonder how does an air ambulance looks like.
We will be having someone overseas coming over for further management.
So some of us quickly prepared the ICU room while some get ready the necessary paperwork.
What I was afraid of was, what if the patient couldn't make it to Singapore on time?
Coz she suffered from extensive burns.
More than 80% burns that is.
Very poor thing.
I really symphathize her.
Hopefully, she'll be able to survive and proceed to rehabilitative phase even if it takes a long time.
You know what...
Working life made me realise a few things and learn from it.
For instance, marital issues.
You gotta find a true person to spend your life with.
Don't ever go for such flirts and those playful ones.
It sure can destroy your future and your family.. especially your children, the innocent ones.
How would you feel if you have four children, and that you're not working, but you have a husband who's seeing another woman?
That sure have to hurt.
I really hope that my future husband won't do that to me ever.
Or else, I will be in a deep depression.. let alone, having to look after the children and worry about the future.
All I can say now is, for those who are suffering from break ups due to a third party, lets see it as this way..
Be thankful that it happened now rather than later.
Coz things could have been even worse.
Well, lets just pray for the best yeah?
Hopefully, we won't have to go thru all that anymore.
=)
Today I spent hours sleeping instead of going for a jog...!
I thought of taking a nap and jog later at 6pm.. but I really fell into a deep sleep.
I must be too shagged then.. that I woke up only when I heard the sound of Paula Deanda's song at my hp. That was when he called.
Slap my face, I slept past Maghrib.
Sheeesh. So not right.
Bugged Gurseet to go cycling with me tomorrow but she will be busy.
Haha. So much of bugging someone.
Never mind, I shall go for a jog at the Yishun Pond tomorrow if the weather permits.
=)
I'll be going shopping with Kai Lin and Lu Rong, my colleagues next week.
Hehe.. Can't wait!
Most importantly, we need to get the christmas gifts for the staff.
=)
I also wanna get something for them too.
Kai Lin, for sacrificing her leave for me, Lu Rong for being a good company, and Khee Xuan for being noisy. Haha.
No la.. She's just a cheerful person who can be noisy at times due to her friendliness. Hehehe.
Ok la.
Gotta go now.
Goodnight everyone!