The ward party day.
Above were some of the pics I have in my camera..
Glad that they all love the decorations..
At least, my efforts were paid off.. together with Kai Lin, Yin Yin and Winnie.
=)
Met the girls and their guys after the party.
Had dinner at Marina Square, chilled at Singapore Art Cafe where Aifa sang a song..
Afterwhich, we walked to Bugis and watched a jazz performance at Blu Jazz Cafe.
It was great!
Us..
Unfortunately, Zaidi is incomplete.
Jeez.
The next outing shall be in late January..
Hopefully the same group of people will be able to go..
Hopefully the same group of people will be able to go..
Plus me and Lydia's boyfriends. Haha.
Too bad lastnight we had to be the lesbian partners since both of our bfs are in Tekong.
Up next shall be a chalet outing.. hopefully it will happen as that will be my birthday celebration.
=)
We planned to go for a cruise as a group too.. and that will be in June.
Haha.
Yes, I know there's too much of plans.
However, we're hoping that it will happen.
Actually, I'm not really in a good mood.
Lastnight was great but not till I received a bad news.
Someone just passed away...
Haiz.
I'm seeing my cousins tomorrow.
I just can't imagine life without a dad.
It all happened too fast.