Today was quite peaceful at work despite of the hourly thingy.
I was too occupied with the hourly procedures to be done.
Hourly parameters, hourly CLC (monitoring the neurological thingy), hourly facial irrigation with litmus paper test, and 2 hourly eyedrops...
Gosh. So damn busy.
But at least, that kills time.
Hehe.
Hopefully the doctor will review all that tomorrow or else I'll go kerazeeeeee...!
I still have some skill competencies to be done.
Ventilators, assisting with arterial and central venous catheter insertion.
Sheeesh.
I need to read up about ventilators back.
Just one of the crucial things that I need to know.. but unfortunately, I know nuts about it except for the EST testing and plug in the tubings to the oxygen and air panels.
Haha.
Good luck to me.
Thank goodness Burns OT isn't manage by the ward anymore.
Otherwise, I'll have to know how to work as a scrub nurse and operate the equipments.
Haha.
Burns ICU is already more than enough.
I don't need anything else.
Oh well, I really couldn't wait for next week to come.
Tuesday is the big pay day and Wednesday will be the day I could see him again...!
Hee...
Hurry, hurry...!