The things that happened today.
We went to shop for items for someone's big day.
Haha.
Wonder when's my turns gonna come.
:p
Met him after that.
Passed him the red bolster I bought for him under his block.
Afterwhich, we walked around at Jurong Point.. and cabbed down to Yishun as I was starting to have a migraine.
From 14 bucks to 24 bucks.
I can't believe the price to board a cab has escalated to that much.
I find it a little unreasonable.
I'm angry with what he told me just now.
He needed to cab back to Boon Lay after that..
Happened that he came across an effing rude taxi driver who is damn racist!
So the chinese taxi driver said malays are plain lazy and that chinese people are intelligent.
What the heck!
How freaking racist can he be??
Still could say that chinese became bad coz of the influence they got from the malays..!
Then I must say that are they too intelligent that they became stupid somehow to get influenced by others???
No offence to my chinese friends, please.
Too bad Yan didn't take down his particulars.
Grrr...
I feel like writing in to the media.
This is too much!
He still got the cheek to demand for extra five bucks from Yan for going against to what he said!
What the hell.
Is that taxi driver out of his mind to say such things??
He's being so irrational!
Doesn't he knows that being racist has its price??