Teeheee!
I'm a happy happy girl!
Ooops! Correction!
Lady that is...! I'm gonna turn 22 in three months time!
Oooo.. I'm getting old!
Ok back to what I wanna say.
Tomorrow my prince charming (haha!) is gonna fetch me and we'll be going to the wedding together...!
Whatever it is, I'm still going to my aunt's place for the kenduri after that.
Gonna be a busy day tomorrow..
Thank God I'll be on training leave on Monday.
Training leave, day shift, rest day, off day and followed by another training leave.
=)
Well, the song by Carrie Underwood, 'Ever ever after' makes me smile.
How can it not be.. it's the Enchanted soundtrack. Hee..
And I like the 'So Close' song too. So romantic!
I think I'm going to buy the dvd laa.
Convert it and transfer to my psp!
Now that I have two movies, five games and 96 songs in my sweet lil psp.
Hee.. Perfect!
Just enough to entertain me.
Anyway, I think I'm much prepared for myself about his leave for ns.
At least after this two years, I'm gonna have a macho boyfriend.
Ahahahaha!
I know, he won't have anymore babats left for me to pinch.. but never mind, I can always 'feed' him again and help him gain back all those adipose tissue...!
:p
Like what he said, he'll be happier if I 'feed' him.
Kan Yan???!
Hehehehe!
Ok then.
It's gonna be 2am and I better knock off now..
Toodles!
=)