Hehe!
Yes, I met him at Pasir Ris just now..
Had dinner at Cavana.. walked for a while and went home.
I went shopping with my sis before that.
Bought quite a number of stuffs.
From jeans, to tees, to a pair of sandals from Royal Sporting House.
Hehe..! I like!
I also bought a few stuffs for him.
Like undergarments?
Hahahaha.
Army men like him sure needs extra of that!
I also got for him an xbox 360 game that he's been eyeing on.. and a pair of shoes.
If I have extra cash, I would wanna trade in my silver psp to the red slim one!
It's so niceee!
Hehe! I'm happy that he agrees to it since he was the one who bought me the psp.
On top of that, I also wanna buy a floral blouse for myself and a red nike/adidas sling bag.
Haa.. Then I'll be contented.
Maybe next month then.
=)
Anyway, here's a pic of me with my 'lesbian' partner.
Hahahaha.
As if!
Hehe.
Goodnight people!
