Sufyyyaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!
Can you hear me from here??
I MISS YOU SOO MUCH!
Haa.. I wish he could.
Yes, I'm missing him awfully much. I wish today was his last day of NS.
Hahaha.
Yeah right dream on.
Even if he were to book out now, I'll definately go to Pasir Ris..meet him and send him back home.
Oh snap, there might be a possibility that he would book out today if he remains in Eagles company.
Otherwise, he will stay and book out on the 19th.
I feel quite empty inside.. Feels as though I just lost a bestfriend.
But never mind, I'll be real fine in time to come.. coz I know the initial period is damn sucky as I have not gotten used to it.
Give me a few weeks and I'm able adapt to this.
Now that he's only gonna call me everynight.. I have to get used to it.
Oh well, when was the last time I had someone who only calls me at night?
Jeeez.. It must be the ex-boyfriend.. during those Airborne daysss.
Or was it with the other guy? The matair tak jadi.
Yes yes yes.. All the rejected people after my last break up with the ex. Ooops..
I just wasn't into commiting myself in a relationship again after the heartbreak.
It took me one and a half year to get over that.. that ex.
I must say that this Sufyan is a lucky guy..
I wonder why I accepted him even though I don't have feelings for him in the first place.
I guess we're fated to be together.
Hahaha.
Yaaannn... Cepat balik la dey!
Even if you were to transfer to Apache it's okay as long as you get your feet here...!