On the last day of 2007.




Candid peektures!




My dad caught flirting!
Ahahahaha!
In a shop @ Arab Street.


Sufian, my brother.
And SufYan, my boyfriend.
Haha.
Instead of going to Sakura Cuisine, we headed to Sakunthala's Restaurant.
I didn't mind coz I prefer eating indian food.. full of spices! And yes, my faved crab which I never fail to order.
:p
So the whole family went.. plus two of our special guests.
Haha.
Yan and Kak Shirin.
My future ehem.. I hope. Hahaha!
And my future sister-in-law.
=)
I can't stop laughing minutes after we arrived at the restaurant.
Taking silly pics made me laughed so hard that I felt full to eat.
But I managed to gorged myself with the yummylicious meal..
Hehe.
Afterwhich, we headed to Arab Street to get some cloth to be tailored to baju kebaya and all for some special occasions.
;p
The red one looked stunning.. so I thought of getting one for myself. Which I did!
Made our way back home after that.
I don't know why but I felt so shagged and sleepy after that.
But Yan already dozed before I do.
Grrr.
Tomorrow's gonna be a start of a brand new year.
I have no resolutions to look forward to since I have not made one yet.
Haha.
However, all that I'm hoping for is a blissful life ahead.
=)
As usual, I like the word, 'tranquility'.
And that's just what I wish for.
I hope I'll be patient enough to face the upcoming obstacles and know how to manage it well.
Besides that, I don't want the past to be repeated back by itself..
No more sense of deja vu please...
I'll leave it to tomorrow or the next day to complete my list.
For now, I need ample time to rest.
I'm feeling sick.
Wonder why the throbbing headache.. and Yan! Thanks for the germs!
Grrrr!
Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day again.
Gosh 5 days of off passed by so fast.
Can I have 5 more?
Hehe.
Hehe.

