Oh well, I don't know where to begin.
One thing for sure, I'm deadbeat lastnight..
Like what my sister said, I'll be on night shift as long as we have an ICU patient.
So I came to work as per normal..
Just when I reached the nurses' station, I was told that we have two cases.
So the 5 night staff told ourselves, 'Lets work hard for the night.'
One of us wasn't feeling well, so I had to nurse the two icu cases by myself.
Not as the in charge but the junior.
But the hourly nebulisers, checking the ventilators, giving tons of medicine makes work tedious as I had to put on mask, gloves and gowned up before entering the room. Just what I detest.
I was taking the sterile draw sheets from the admission room when one of my staff said we'll be having another ICU patient soon.
I was like, 'Haaaaah....'
I nearly dropped the draw sheets.
I never prepared for anything more than admitting another patient..! The last thing I want is to do a resuscitation. I have not much energy left to perform chest compressions. I was already shagged.
I quickly fixed the ventilator and made the bed.
I wonder how many layers of bed sheets and draw sheets we put on the bed. Haha.
It was madhouse in Burns ICU then.
I was too tired to walk further but I'm the only staff left who has to be the runner.
Yes, I did ran in the ICU to get equipments and stuff. Thank God the other patients were sedated enough to see me running around. Hehe.
Hopefully we have more staff for the night.. unlike yesterday.
Sheeesh.
Whatever it is, I just don't want anymore admissions...!
Please!
Poor him, tried to call me lastnight but couldn't get thru.
I only answered the phone at the 6th call.
He was so excited to tell me about his good news but unfortunately, I didn't have much time left to talk.
Maybe tonight then.. if he calls in before 9pm.
I chat with someone over msn last afternoon.
Someone whom I used to know, someone whom I used to love.
I felt a whole lot better after expressing to him how I felt when he left me 5 years ago.
I just wanted him to know, and I too, wanted to know the truth from him.
At least that could clear my doubts.
All I can say is, thank you for believing your instincts that I deserve a better guy than you..
Coz I think I've met the one whom I wanna spend the rest of my life with.
Thank you again, for the encouragement.
Somehow, some part of the conversation made me teared.
But it do made me realised something though.. that Sufyan really loves me.
Like what he said, perhaps, more than he did lastime.
Haa.. Don't worry, I've already told Yan that I chatted with him and the truth.
I'm not a bad gf okay.
Hehe.
I'm really glad he understands and accepts everything.
I'm just a lucky girl to have him.
He has been patient with me..
Just when I didn't have the heart to throw the bear that the ex bought for me, he understands.
Not that I still have feelings for the ex, I just can't seem to bring myself to throw it away.
I love you Yan.
I shall give you my fullest trust now..
I hope you won't go betraying it anymore..
Lets count up the years to the big day shall we?
Hehe.
Don't worry, I won't dampen your hopes.. coz..
I still have dreams to have that one room full of games in the house. Heee..
From playstations, to computer games, to board games.. to errr.. play doh can?
Hahaha..