The moment I stepped into the house, I was filled with rage.
Yes I'm super angryyy!
The house looks like a pig's sty!
I can't believe someone actually dumped the unwanted shoes at the corridor...!
And I can't believe the people who rot at home don't even bother to do some cleaning...!
Grrrr!
I CAN'T STAND MESS!!!!!!!!!!
I don't live in a garbage dump!
And each time I tidy things up, it'll get messed up the next day!
Especially when I'm having a bad day at work, seeing all this will make me go ballistic!
Yes, I admit I'm a perfectionist when it comes to tidying things...!
I hate to live in an environment where things are cluttered around....!
Grrrr!
And if my future husband isn't gonna comply to my rules and regulations of keeping the house clean, you know what to expect k??
Okay Yan??? I believe I've mentioned this before.
I'll just dump your things in your wardrobe...!
Even your smelly socks!