I've worked hard for the past two weeks and I sure deserve this 5 days away from work!
Hehe.. Greatness!
I've been working at ward 63 for the past three days.
It has been fine despite of the tiredness I felt.
I was soo lethargic that at the end of the day, I just felt like throwing myself into any chair and rest.
The last thing I wanted just now was to have someone pestering me to go for a talk.
Of course, I just ignored and let her waste her breath on me.
I am very tired to move further and I don't need anyone to tell me what to do next.
Still got the cheek to scold me unreasonably.
What the hell. I'm not gonna listen to idiots.
I just hope someday I won't have to yell back at them when things get out of hand.
As quiet as I can be, I can possibly do that if you provoke me too much.
Like always, patience has its limits.
Anyway, my friend from ward 63 was saying that since I always got deployed there, might as well just transfer over.
Haha!
That was what I was thinking while making my way to work this morning.
I like to nurse old people.. but the workload is too heavy la. I'm not up for that yet.
I really salute those who managed to survive in there.
Hehe.. Thumbs up!
Tomorrow will be the ward party day.
I wish I could stay at home and sleep till noon.. my much needed rest.
But well, I have to get out of the house by 9am.
Need to decorate the tea room.. take pics of the staff.. and finish up my competency skills.
Mak oii. Macam2 laa.
After that, I will be meeting the girls at City Hall.
Hopefully everyone will be there..
Miss them so much.
A couple of days more to 2008.
Wow.. Fast huh?
Way back in January, I was telling myself that it'll be a miracle if I managed to pass out as a staff nurse as I didn't have much confidence in myself yet.
Hehe.. So now, here I am, a full-pledged staff nurse!
I'm proud of myself. Hee...!
After all the hardships that I went thru... be it studies, family matters and relationship, I'm really glad that I managed to overcome it and be at where I'm standing at now.
=)
Let bygones be bygones...
However... I still can't seem to forget the things that some people did lastime.
Like accusing Yan of tagging his ex-gf's blog, giving stupid comments.
Gosh. That was a total turn off.
And I will never ever forget the threats, names that they called him, and the rumours that they spread.
How cruel and shallow can these people be..
Anyhow accusing people of stuffs without justice.
Nevertheless, it's good that we both managed to go easy on that.
Let them mock at us, coz someday, karma will go hitting on them.
Why waste anger on such silly people...
I also have another thing to let out here.
Something to get off from my chest.
I can also never forget the times when his friends accused me of stealing him away from them.
I didn't chose to be with him in the first place.. so why the word 'stealing?'
I must admit that I was really fuming when those vulgarities and accusations were made against me.
I used to be a happy, carefree person who doesn't hold grudges or any negative thoughts towards others.. but when these kind of things happened, it sure changed me.
At times, I asked for a break up as I wanted to live a normal life where there's no misunderstandings, no fights.. but he insisted.
I just couldn't stand the situation with his friends giving me the look like as if I did a big mistake.
Just coz of all these, I find that poly life just sucks big time.
I never enjoyed those days coz I hate to see those faces around.
There was once when I really feel like quitting school, get another better life and erase the hate.. but coz of him and my friends, I remained.
Well, a part of my life is already ruined and contains bad memories.
I wish I could go for a brainwash. Haha. I wish!
All that I'm hoping for now is peace and bliss in years to come.
I'm still looking forward to my long-awaited happiness and a halt to torture. Be it from work.
Hehe.
Now I find that Yan is really my 'walking diary.'
He could possibly reminisce the good and the bad times with me..
I'm glad to have him.. after all these years...
He can understand me well enough.
=)