It was rush hour at work.
Quite fun though. Hehe.
I did dressing for a chemical burn case just now.
The wounds were bright red I must say.. could see some of the flesh sticking out.
Yikes!
Ready with my mask, gown and gloves, I quickly cleansed the wounds at the face, neck, and both hands.
Wiped them dry and proceeded to the hands while my preceptor did dressing for the face and neck.
Applied the necessary dressing materials and rolled in the bandage.
Tada!
It all lasted for twenty mins!
Well, I have a little note for those who drinks.
Erk.
Well, you gotta know about this.
Please DO NOT drink those alcoholic drinks that needs to be light up prior to drinking.
If you're not experienced enough, don't even think of attempting to do it.
Coz you'll end up burning your own face, and your neck.
Maybe, one of which is the Flaming Lamborghini?
Well, better be safe than sorry k.
Hehe.
Ok then.
Gonna zzz.