It feels soo great to be at home rather than at work.
Hehee..
It was a sigh of relief for me lastnight to be back sleeping on my bed.
Of course, I miss sleeping at night.
And for that, I realised that I hate and can't work permanent night shift coz it makes me lose touch with life during the daytime somehow.
Besides, I'm not born an owl. Haha.
So, as planned, we went for cycling today.
Just for a short while as both of us have some other plans later.
Trudging uphills and going downhills was what we did just now.
It was fun! I love the wind gushing across my face whenever we cycle down the slope.
Ooolala.. It was just so wonderful!
Now he's at his cousin's place to help out with the wedding.
Speaking of that, tomorrow will be the day that...
That...
That...
That...
I'll be seeing all his relatives coz I'll be going there!
Maybe not will but might. Haha.
That one I'm not scared.
I will only feel nervous when it comes to sending him off to Tekong next week.
Coz there'll be his aunties, brother and mother...
Like I said, I fear of crying in front of them...!
Sheeesh.
I need all the luck in the world man.