I'm on KIV night duty tomorrow.
KIV means keep in view, in short, maybe.
Haha.
And that lies in the fate of my patient.
This is so freaking confusing.
Looking at my roster, this and that.
Either that one or this one.
Now that I have two in my hands.
Bleargh.
Can I choose?
Hehe.
As if I could!
Hopefully it will be a confirm night duty for three days (please...!) so that I can have my day off on the 19th, the day that he book out.
Now that I can't have my public holiday on christmas...!
Grrr...
I have to work in the morning shift and afternoon duty on the eve.
Never mind, no grumble.
Eversince, he enters NS, I'm having a hard time trying to match my roster to his book out day.
Oh well, this is what I call life as a nurse who works three rotating shifts.
A little frustrating that is.
But it's okay.
This is going to last for another two years... and after that shall be another three or four or maybe five...?
After that I won't have to suffer anymore.
Kekeke.
KIV resign that is.
:p
I have bigger, better plans for the future and that is still a big sshhhh.
Hehe!
Hmmm.. Yan!
If you happen to read this, if you choose to stay, can I be a military nurse??
But then I have to fly all over the world.
Hahahahaha.
Ok then.
Bye!