I was listening to the songs on my psp and half asleep when I caught a glimpse of someone having difficulty breathing.
It happened in the mrt when I was making my way back home just now.
It was an old uncle who was sitting beside me, hyperventilating away.
At first I thought he was coughing but it seemed to prolonged.
It was an asthmatic attack.. thank God it wasn't so bad as he did not bring his puff along.
I offered to send him back home since he lives in Yishun too but he refused.
Thankfully, he felt better shortly.. otherwise, I would have called for an ambulance.
I guess he must be thinking that I'm just a layman since I wasn't in my uniform.
Hehehe.
I feel that it's better that way.
Or else, the public will be eyeing on me and expect me to do something more.
Hah.
Tomorrow I'll be on night duty.
I hope, hope and hope that I'll be able to clear all three night duties.
I really really really want the day off on Tuesday...!
Day off, public holiday, work all the way till next Thursday, followed by another PH and two rest days.
Hehehe.
Greatness.
I'll be meeting the girls next week but when is it I'm not sure..!
Gosh. I'm so caught in the middle.
Just what I hate when it comes to organising stuffs.
I know I've mentioned before that I don't wanna organise anymore outings but then, I miss them sooo much.
If it's not me, then who else wanna organise?
I so wanna meet them up.
And Yan Xin, if you happen to read this, maybe we meet up on 30 December can?
Maybe only.. And I might ask Gurseet to join us too k? See how then.
I'll confirm with you guys again..
I think I need to buy for him cough mixtures and lozenges.
He's having a bad sore throat due to being the timer for marching.
Awwww...
I've been hearing deep voice everytime I talk to him.
I like it though coz I like guys with a deep voice.
Hahahaha.
You know what?
I don't quite like relatives who ask too much thinking that what they say and think are way better than us.
Sometimes the way they speak, are trying to tell us what we're doing is wrong.
Maybe some of it may be incorrect but on the other hand, you got to think thoroughly before shooting us with questions.
Like what happened today, one of them asked, 'How come like this, how come like that?? Shouldn't this be the way to do things..' bla bla bla.
So, being professional (which I have to!), I replied to her questions with my super specific rationale in super layman terms.
Bleargh.
Sorry, I just can't stand these kind of people who thinks they're so good.
Might as well, be a nurse and takeover my place.
Please do the honour.
Hahahaha.
Ok then.
Gotta go and tido!