I look sooo tembamm in this picture.
But who cares?
Haha!
Anyway....
Hehee!
See that??
Do you see that??
That red psp is mine....!
Everytime the sales person sees him, he'll give him a discount since he is one of his regular customers.
Heee..
Heee..
So I got 50 bucks off!
=)
=)
=)
I just love the colour..
And since it's the limited edition, I didn't mind paying extra for that.
=)
Anyway, I hate those people who says that nursing is a dirty job and those who joins it are stupid people...!
It's more like for those reliable people who are highly responsible and competent enough to look after people.. perhaps even your own relatives okay??
Can you even do it??
Do you have what it takes?
Yah I'm referrring to some of those JC students who only know how to talk cock.
They're so full of arrogance... thinking they're so clever.
Laugh over our profession and I'll slap your face.
Hahahaha.
I'm eviiilllll!
No la.. Of course I won't do such things.
I'll just mock at them if they ever needed people like us someday!
Hehehehe!
Ok la.
Bye!