I have been having such a great time!
Hehe!
Managed to talk to him over the phone lastnight. Hee..
Like finally!
I can't stop saying 'I miss you' to him.
Hehe.
ICU was peaceful with quite stable patients in there.. so we were a little relaxed throughout the shift.
Just that we admitted one case in the general ward side.
Helped Rini with the admission, talking crap, laughed at Joanna's jokes, wishing our patient happy belated birthday and headed back to ICU.. but in the midst of it, he called again at 0300hrs.
Hehee!
Time flies.. the next thing I knew was, I was on Rini's bike.
Yes, she sent me back home again.
How sweet of her.
=)
I woke up at 15oohrs then.
Showered again, and bought some food for the family.
After which, I quickly got ready and met the gang (Burns Unit staff) at Sakura.
Hee.. It feels great to see them smiling away.
So we ate till our stomach couldn't contain any food anymore.
Haha.
Felt as though my tummy's gonna bursts anytime.
So here are the pics...!
Me, Kai Lin and Lu Rong.
The Belangs.
Hopefully no one will take mc tomorrow for eating too much.
Hahaha.
Glad that I'm on day off tomorrow.
Hee..!
I'm just sooo happy today.
Wanna know why?
Coz...
Firstly, I'm no longer on probation!
Alhamdulillah..
It's over babey!
Secondly, I got my bonus...!
But I've given them to my family though. Haha.
Thirdly, those hard times of working night shifts is over.
Lastly, he's gonna book out tomorrow!
Yeay!
I've been dying to see him.
I miss holding his hands, I miss resting my head on his shoulder, I miss teasing him, I miss pinching him..
In short, I just miss him sooo much!
It's already planned out.
I'm gonna wait for him at Pasir Ris at 9pm tomorrow and we're going to have dinner together.
Perhaps, it might be supper by then.
Hehe!
Can't wait!