Evening was great.
With such a great weather, great company, great food, great music.
I met him under his block at Jurong West.
As hunger strikes, we decided to eat at the nearby hawker centre.
The food is soo yummy la.. I can sense that we're gonna go there again someday.
We walked around after that.. discussing about the current situation and our future plans.
Wow.. Now I really feel that I'm an adult now even though I may still look like a teenager.
Haha.
He's gonna book in tomorrow early in the morning.
Hah. I'm very much prepared for that.
I've already made plans for myself.
I wanna go for that 2.4km run again.
I wanna hit that old timing.. 12 mins ++.. and that was like ages ago.
Since my schedule is a little hectic, lets put that as twice a week.
And cycling at least once a week.
I wanna cycle to some places out of Yishun.
Maybe to Yio Chu Kang.. or Ang Mo Kio.. or Hougang.
Don't worry, I won't use shortcuts again. Haha.
And I shall go alone. I don't think anyone can stand me coz I like to cycle, stop and snap.
:p
Anyway, work was fine today.
I got deployed again to the medical ward.
As usual, the routine work. Showering the patients, sponging the rest, serving breakfast and lunch, temperature/blood pressure/blood glucose monitoring and lastly blood taking.
Yes! Poke, poke, poke!
Now that I'm very much used to handling needles, I feel like it's nothing anymore.
I remembered during my student time when my fingers would tremble a little when meddling with the needles as I was afraid of inflicting pain to the patients and another thing was I was afraid of needlestick injury!
Haha.. Those were the days.
Well, today I happened to nurse an NSF guy.
He was cute but too bad I already have a much cuter bf. Hahahaha.
He was trying to catch my attention by being a little flirty and arrogant.
I had to remove his I/v plug just now.
I thought it was going to be a smooth one but no la dey.
His blood was shooting out like nobody's business. Thank God it doesn't stain my uniform!
So I had to hold his hand hard to stop the bleeding.
Eeeek. So the tak suka...! I don't mind of it was an old uncle coz I see them more of father or a grandfather.
But a guy who shares the same age of me? Errr...
A bit paisey laa.
So the next thing I knew was we were in a conversation.
I don't know why I just seem to have a little phobia when it comes to nursing these kind of guys.
Coz there was one incident during my prcp time where someone asked for my number.
Everytime I see him, I feel like running away.. fear of further interrogation that is..!
Hmmm..
Ok then.
That's all for today.
P/S:- To kak Shirin, the Humanitarian Mission is thru Sgh.. I'm not sure if KKH has it. Sorry yeah for the late reply..