The day has come!
My dear Sufyan's gonna turn into a man within this two years..!
'Like father like son..'
Hehe.. That's what they said.
I woke up late today.. thank goodness my sis bugged me at the other end, asking me to get up.
It was 0630hrs and I was supposed to get out of the house by 0645hrs.
And so I managed to speed things up and left at 0650hrs.
Boarded 969, alighted at Tampines interchange and boarded the train to Pasir Ris.
Met him, his mom, brothers and cousin there.
While waiting for the shuttle bus, I saw someone familiar..
This army man who happens to be my secondary schoolmate.
Mahyuddin that is! Haha. Seeing his fierce face made me laughed.
We took the shuttle bus and dropped at the ferry terminal.
Darn, I've forgotten to bring my I/c along.. and that made both of us panic for a while.
Thankfully I could still enter the place. Sheeesh.
Took the ferry.. which made me a little light-headed initially.
Yes, it was my second time and I must say that it was quite nice to be on it despite of the light-headedness.
So calm and peaceful.
Hee..
I sat beside him..
He looked calm.. but I guess he was feeling nervous and sad deep down.
I was feeling sad too at that point of time.. I just spent most of the time looking out of the window.. also admiring the beauty of the sea. It was so breath-taking..
As soon as we reached the place, the first thing we saw was, 'Welcome to Pulau Tekong.'
That made me shudder a little.
Sheeesh.
As we got nearer to the auditorium, he seperated from us..
He went into the auditorium as we had an orientation of the bunks and some other places.
I could feel his sadness when he left. Gosh.. Thank God I didn't cry at that point of time coz my heart aches a little.
After all that, we were back in the auditorium watching some videos and listen to a speech.
All I can say is, I'm really, really proud that it's his turn to go thru this.
I believe he's going to enjoy meeting new people and create another brotherhood throughout his NS.
=)
I just hope he won't mix with the wrong people.
We had lunch together after that before we were seperated again.
I like to his the smile on his face but not the sad look.
That was when we bid each other goodbye.
His mom started to cry after hugging him. I felt like crying too but I tried to my utmost to hold back those tears and smile at him.
And I really did.. Coz he has already told me not to make him sad or he will cry.
I quickly stepped in when I saw him nearly wanna burst into tears.
Joked for a while.. saying 'I love you' for the last time and said goodbye.
Sheeesh. I hate to walk away but I have to.
I shed a tear after that.
So we took the ferry and the shuttle bus back to Pasir Ris.
I was feeling sad in the bus but what his mom told me lifted up my spirits.
She said she likes me..! And that she was fortunate that Sufyan chose me over other girls as I have a strong commitment towards relationship, family and work.
She was glad that I'm not like any other minahs out there.
She mentioned that he told her I am a special person in his life apart from his family and for that she wanted him to really take care of me and not to go for any other girls now that he has me.
Gosh.. I'm speechless.
She even looked forward to the day that I becomes her daughter-in-law.
Oh my goodness.
And that we can discuss about our engagement and marriage once he finishes his NS.
No wonder he has been persistent when we talked about break-up lastime.
Yes, I thought of breaking up with him the other time and told him to get another gf as I'm not good enough for him and I couldn't trust him still..
But he objected to that.
Now then I know why.
=)
I felt really relieved after listening to what she said.
You know, there used to be a misunderstanding between me and his mom.. and for that me and him had to break up.
Now that it's all over, I feel so glad and at eased.
=)
So now I'm waiting for his call.
I hate the rules imposed by them.
Cannot bring hp charger along?
I think that's really ridiculous.
But never mind, he's going to bring that in after two weeks. Hehe..
I thought he sms me just now but it was Shafiq laa.
Haha. My ex polymate asking about him.
Well, you guys can see more of each other at Tekong.. Hopefully no doing of pile ups there. Haha.
The good thing is, he's gonna book out on the 19 December and book in on 25 December...!
Wowieee!
Absolutely I'm looking forward to that!
I'm gonna request for one day of leave and off days or morning shifts on those days.
Hopefully I could. I pray that I could coz I wanna spend time with him again.
I'm already missing him sooo much.
And I already have a list on what to buy for him once he books out.
1) Two boxes of underwear (Hahaha!)
2) Cream/Lotion (Whitening ones are included! Hehe!)
3) Cap!!!! (This is a must! I don't wanna see his botakhead!)
4) A small soft bolster
5) Singlets
6) An xbox 360 game - Bioshock
Finally I got the name right. I've always thought it was Bionicle. Haha.
Hehe..!
I can't wait..!
Twelve more days that is.. and I'm counting down to that.
=)
Maybe I should surprise him with a candle light dinner. Hehee!
Alright then.
Gotta go!
Take care everyone and have a nice day!