After the workout.
It was still drizzling but still, I went to cycle despite of that.
Haha.
So I went to Yishun Park, sat for a while but there came this man who looked a little strange.
He was eyeing on me the whole time.
So I decided to get up and sped off shortly.
Hahaha.
I was cycling near the Yishun Stadium when I thought of hitting the gym.
So there I was, purchasing the entrance fee and got myself worked up.
I felt so alienated when I saw the guys there as it was my first time entering the gym.
I headed to the other side and started to pull this thingy.
It was fun..!
I spent an hour in there.
I spent an hour in there.
I guess it was enough for someone who has not been hitting the gym lately.
:p
Ok then.
Feel like playing Sims now.
Hehehe.