Planned to go cycling today but it rained heavily for the whole day.
Thought of going to Esplanade to chill but it must be raining there too.. So we just hang around at Yishun.
Shared our faved Nasi Briyani and decided to catch a movie.
So someone suggested that we watched Enchanted again.
Hahahaa for the third time! Ooops..
:p
So we really watched it again.. I guess he likes to see the graceful princess. Haa..
But never mind, I also like the movie anyway. Hehe. And the cute lil chipmunk!
Went back to my house, waiting for the rain to stop..
Headed to the shops, got some stuffs and returned back.
I sent him off till the carpark towards Northpoint..
So we gave each other a hug.. and the next thing I knew was...
I cried...
Sheeesh. Hate that, hate that, hate that.
Due to that, he sent me back home instead.. and stayed for a while before he left again.
Thank God I remained strong this time round..
Well, I began to realise that this isn't going to be as bad as a break up. It's just something he needs to go thru for two years.. and he'll be back in my arms after that.
Hehe.. And yes, we can go back to our normal lives.. which is a more happening one.
Hehe..
Then we can think about engagement and all.
So tomorrow I shall meet up him and family at Pasir Ris..
Hopefully I won't cry anymore.. even if I do, hopefully, his mom will cry with me too..
To my dear Sufyan,
The day has come and I'm proud that you're gonna be one of them who is going to protect our nation..
Give your best shot in everything you do..
Remember that you have your family and me giving you all the support you need.
Don't give up when the going gets tough. Fight it and you can win the journey..
I believe you're strong and determined enough to overcome all that.
All the best to you and I will always pray for your well-being.
Don't worry about me.. coz I'll do fine and I promise I will do something to improvise myself. =)
I will always look forward to meeting you in the future. Hehe..
God bless you.
Till we meet again.
Sincerely,
Farhana Izyan.