Went for the check up at Sgh today.
Again, I had to repeat the incident that occured to me.. which I find a little frustrating.
Had an ecg test done.
Results showed sinus rhythm, which means normal.
However, the doctor still wanted to refer me to cardiologist as most probably I have an underlying heart problem.. since sudden fainting with loss of consciousness has no relation to feeling tired or whatsoever.
Sheeesh.
That sounds a little demoralizing though.
I just don't like it at all.
Talk about anemic, I'm not anemic at all due to the normal haemoglobin level.
Bleargh.
Lets just see what the cardiologist has to say then.
Hopefully, it's nothing serious.
Anyway, we watched the Halloween movie just now.
Little did I know the movie was kind of a turn off.
The suspense was good but not the unsightly and gory scenes.
I wanted to get out of the cinema when I saw those scenes but it'll be such a waste of money.
So I remained and looked forward to the ending. Haha.
Next time I shall read the movie plot of the movies first before proceeding further.
And I'm not gonna watch movies which consists of violence.
Coz it can definately affect my appetite. Jeez..
Alright, to sum up, today is just a sucky day.