Was still feeling a little grumpy while making my way to work..
Urgh. It was so sucky.
To meet someone who always piss me off made me feel more irritated.
Thank God I worked with the same staff I worked with yesterday.
At least that helps a little.. and nursing the same patients allays some burden.
But still, I was angry.
He fetched me from work and bought some cute little heart donuts.. I guess he did that to make me feel better.
But nah... only for a moment.
Anyway, thank you Yan.
I appreciate that though.
He treat me to Seoul Garden at Takashimaya..
Spent more than an hour there.
Felt like a pig after that.. and that my stomach was going to burst anytime.
Thankfully it went the other way round. Hehe.
If you get what I'm trying to imply.
I'm just so sick and angry with the management.
And the thought of always working in the morning shift and only twice in a month working in afternoon is driving me nuts..!
I'm freaking tired okay!
I'm sick of waking up at 0450hrs....................!
But thank God I have three night shifts to do next week..
Please excuse me for I'm feeling very frustrated these days.
And to think of him going for NS soon is making me feel sad.
I feel useless.
I just can't seem to be your perfect girlfriend.
Haiz. Hate these tears.
Hope dozing off will make me feel better by tomorrow..
Well, don't worry.
All this will go away soon. It's a matter of time and me, myself, and I.
I'll be okay someday.
I badly need a dose of cycling and chill at some place where I can clear my mind off things.....
Hopefully tomorrow or the day after.
P/S:- Anyway, thanks again for buying for me Choc Chip and Pecan cookies...