Today was really well spent.
Hee..
Since lastnight that is.
Jeez.. The siblings except for my elder bro had supper at McDonalds.
I was sleepy the whole time but managed to gorged myself with the fries and burger.
This morning my sis and I cycled to Chong Pang and bought some stuffs there..
Such a hot hot day.. with the hot scorching weather..
I felt dehydrated today.. so in need of a drink the whole time I was out.
Met him at Raffles Place after that and headed to Mustafa Centre to get some items for his NS.
Cabbed back home and this time round, fetched my younger bro from Robinsons and made our way to... Muthu's Curry...!
Yes, in conjunction to my dad's belated birthday and also my pay day, I decided to treat my them.
There was 6 of us, the whole family minus the elder brother.. but in replacement of him was Yan. Haha.
I knew it.. my dad would wanna order his all time faved Fish Head Curry.. while in my mind was nothing but Sri Lankan Black Pepper Crab!
Hehe!
Of course, we ordered those two followed by some turkey dish, chicken and mutton to go along.
Oh well, obviously those were enough to last us till breakfast for the next day. Haha.
So the bill came.
Everything costs... quite a bomb... but just as I thought it would costs that much. =p
150 dollars that is.
Mak oiii... Never in my life I spent that much on food.
Haha.. But since it's for the family, I feel that it's really worth it.
In less than two weeks he's gonna be in Tekong...!
Sheeesh.. Yan, can I not send you off?
I really hate goodbyes laaaa.
Coz I will cry for sure.. and to cry in front of your family is a big no no.
Nah, but I think someone will put a long face if I'm not there.
Haha.
:p
Not that I don't wanna go.. I just fear of crying....!
I wish there's such thing as eye tampon!!
Haha!
Hmmmm...
Lets see how then k...
Hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm??...
Suddenly I miss going cycling with Gurseet.
Shall bug her soon then!
:p
Alright then.
I wanna bloat myself with H20 again.
Adios!