Today my patients' hair smell of my Vidal Sassoon shampoo.
Haha.
I was the dressing nurse again with two of my colleagues.
As today is Sunday, it's the Hairwashing Day!
Hehee..
Last two weeks they used my strawberry shampoo.
Aww.. too bad, I don't have shampoo specially for guys.
So we were shampooing our patients hair who was bedfast.
One of the male patients asked if it was a strawberry shampoo we used on him..!
Haha.. Yes, bingo!
That was funny though.
:p
Luckily he didn't mind!
Hmmmm.. I'll bring something different next week.
Ooopss... I won't be working next Sunday.
Never mind, I shall get something and pass to one of my colleagues then.
Hehe!
You know what...
I think I'm gonna stay a little longer in Burns.
I salute those who still remain in there despite of the sucky management.
Well, I choose to stay with them though...
And we shall go thru this together yeah..?
Besides, I still wanna prove to some seniors and sisters I'm not what they think I am.
I'm not as soft-spoken they think I am that they can go trampling on me.
I'm not stupid and I won't let anybody fool me.. even though I always smile most of the time and nod to what they say.
I just can't be bothered to argue as it will cause more dispute. It's more like letting them make a full mockery out of themselves..
And yes, my blurness is just a facade to hide my 'intelligence'... maybe sometimes I am really blur. Haha.
Blurqueen what?
:p
Hopefully, within time they'll realise the truth... and not to take people's politeness and respect for granted.
It's true what my preceptor said about me.
I still haven't show my true colours yet.
Yes I have not.. and to let them see it for themselves might be a nightmare I guess.
But well, I don't wish for all that to happen.
All I hope for is all of us to work harmoniously.
That will do fine...
=)
They say that evil comes disguised...
Like a city of angels...
I'm walking towards the light...