This picture is cute and colourful.
I like..
Today's my dad's birthday.
I bought some food and quickly prepared the table before he woke up from sleep after returning from work.
Just when we placed the presents on the table, he was awaken by some noises and saw everything.
It was yesterday that me and him went to Mustafa Centre to get the gifts.
I bought for my dad a perfume and a belt.
The Brut perfume that he likes..
It looks like a wine bottle, but it looks cool.
Wanted to get a watch for him but I'm out of cash.
Maybe next time...
I've been feeling down lately.
Different kinds of emotions that is.
From anger, to frustration to sadness, to disappointment.
Work is making me go bonkers..
With its biasness and discrimination.
Only God knows how I really feel inside.
I just pray that I could still cope with all these no matter how tough it may get.
I don't wanna be a quitter.. but if things were to go beyond the line, I'm leaving.
No wonder people wanna go under managerial sector.. coz being under one sucks big time.
I wish I could tell the director of nursing that the system is eff-ing bad.
My unhappiness will continue to live on till the day I get out of there.
I hope it'll pass me by quickly...
