Some pictures of him I took while having dinner at Sakura the other day.
He looked as though he got possessed when eating..
Hahaha.
And this is my cute little Miong.
Still adorable as ever.. even though by this christmas, he'll be 2 years old.
Still adorable as ever.. even though by this christmas, he'll be 2 years old.
Hehe.
Oh well, I've got a lot of things to saaaay!
First of all, I got deployed again yesterday!
It was because...
We only have two patients left in Burns. Haha.
Since most of them have gone back home..
Just one thing about Burns is that, we don't accept overflow cases except for dermatology, those toxic epidermal necrolysis.
Sometimes, I feel bored to death coz I nurse the same kind of cases everyday.
Alright.. lets go to what happened lastnight before I set my feet in the medical ward.
I had my appraisal done at 11pm with my sister.
Haha. Yes, at 2300hrs!
How crazy is that.
Just one good thing about that was, she was too sleepy to fill me in with lots of questions!
:p
So yeah, once everything was settled, I made a confession.
Indirectly trying to tell her that she's being a little bias..
And..
I've told her about the incidents that occured recently regarding the senior staff.
But of course la I didn't mentioned the name.
Sheesh.
Don't wanna let it affect people's rice bowl..
We made a compromise.. and hope the same thing won't be repeated back by itself again.
Initially she wanted me to tell her the staff name but I insisted. Haha.
I think it's better that they start to keep a lookout on the seniors rather than bug me all the time!
Hahaha.
Alright, that's all for that.
Now I got a big big news!
Maybe for myself only la.
Haa..
I'm joining the Humanitarian Mission!
Hehee..
Yes, volunteer work.
If there's any natural disaster etc going on in other countries, I'll have to be there to help out.
I'm soo happy!
Feels like my dream is coming true.
Like I said before, I wanna go to Africa to help out..
Or maybe other countries that need aid.
And this is gonna turn into reality!
Yeay..!
Hehe.
Anyway, we watched Enchanted today.
Yes, I know I watched it before and this is my second time.
Just that this time round is with him.
Glad that he likes the moviee!
Could hear him laughing most of the time..
I like the part where the folks danced especially when the guys wanna give the flowers to the ladies.
Hahahahaha.
Totally unexpected!
Hmmm.. so tomorrow and Sunday would be my rest days.. as stated in the nursing roster.
But not 'my' roster.
Hehe.
Gonna have quite a number of things coming up!
With all those ward decorations to think of for christmas.
I just can't wait to shop for the items with Kai Lin!
Haa..
My new partner in crime!
Alright then.
Gotta go!