Oh, it's his birthday today..!
Hee..
I like to see the big smile on his face.
He looks so adorable.
Haha!
Well, it was kind of a last minute plan.
I sms his mom telling her the surprise that I wanna gave him.
Thankfully she agreed to it, however I would have to come down around 6 plus since she'll be going to Johore in the afternoon.
So before I went over to his place, I was out with my mom, aunt and sis to Takashimaya at Orchard.
We were walking around when something from the SwissBake caught my eye.
The cheesecakes they sell are soo tempting.
Since the price was reasonable, I decided to get one for him.
Out of the 3, Oreo Cheesecake, Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies Cheesecake, and Strawberry Cheesecake, I chose the brownies one.
Hee..!
So I went back home, washed up and left the house, went to Northpoint, bought 3 packets of Nasi Briyani and made my way to Boon Lay.
Luckily his younger bro, Shazry helped me out.
Hehe.
I should thank him for giving me directions to his new house or else, I would have gotten myself lost in the midst of Jurong West!
He was bathing in the toilet when I reached his house.
So I thought of scaring him out of his wits when he was done.
And that was it!
He was taken aback..!!
Hahaha!
I like the surprised look on his face..!
:p
I'm glad that he's happy wth the outcome.
Hehehee..
Well, his entry to NS is drawing nearer.
His parents asked me to come along to send him off to Tekong and attend a ceremony.
Sheeesh.
I hate goodbyes la.
Coz I will cry for sure.
I told him if I can not come to the ceremony.. but he insisted.
Haa..
Ok then.
I shall come.
But whatever it is, that day must be a day off.
Anyway, tomorrow I'm going out with the girls!
Thus it shall be another surprise for my dear friend.
And for that, I need to get another birthday cake.
Hee..
Someone's gonna get it!