The night cycling we had just now was FUN!
I met Gurseet under her block at 2100hrs.
Poor her, she just came back from work.. but she was still up for cycling.
Jeez.
So we cycled a while and went to McDonalds at Khatib.
I bought some food and we chilled at the Khatib Park Connector, some place for fishing.
It was great to see her again..!
We talked, exchanging our working life experience..
Wow.. what a great difference. From an accountant to a staff nurse.
Sheeesh.
I think for now being a staff nurse is best for me.
Its action-packedness (haha) suits my personality.
For instance, I don't like to sit in a room and work. I need to walk around and do something.
I just can't sit still.
Hehe.
Gah.. If it's not for my results, yes, my English grade, I would have shared the same occupation as them.. Lydia and Gurseet.
Then we shall have 3 accountants among this circle of friends.
Haa.. But nah, it's ok.
I don't regret anything though.
Hehe.. I believe there's always a reason as to why things happened.
I'm just happy for my friends.
Shirin's gonna join me in becoming a staff nurse, Gurseet and Lydia the accountants, Mira who's still schooling under Business school, Nadhirah under media, Aifa in Lasalle, and Siti, who has graduated from nursing but her occupation's isn't under the healthcare yet. Not hospital but hospitality. Haha.
Gosh.. People with different interests and aspirations..
They are just the ones whom I've met in the same school.
Hehe.. greatness!
I'm glad that we're still keeping in touch even though we only meet up once in a blue moon.
Love them sooo much!
And I miss them sooo much too!
I wish I could turn back time and go back to those secondary school days.
Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous as that's absolutely impossible.
Somehow, I hope to dream of it tonight and wake up with a smiley face tomorrow.
=)
Hehe.
Goodnight!