It's sad when a senior staff nurse talks more than doing what is supposed to be done.
It's sad when they assume your work is all done and start to boss around.
It's sad when I was helping my staff out on some documentations and someone thought I was just lazing around.
It's sad when I was in the patient's room with another staff discussing with the patient over some issues and someone thinks that we were happily chatting away and doing nothing serious.
I was fuming real bad by the end of the day. Wanted to stand up for my rights but I just kept my mouth shut.
Maybe this isn't a good time yet.
But still, what the hell..
Tried hard to forget about it but she kept on getting onto my nerves.
Thank God she knew I was angry with her that she decided to quieten down.
I may be a 'slave' to patients but I am NOT a slave to people like you..!
I'm not gonna treat my future juniors in this manner.
This is just too horrible and sadistic!
Are these people just plain heartless?
And is this what we call nurses full of kindness?
I think some or majority of them are like beasts!