It was the Grand Ward Round day today.
We have it every Monday morning.. and those who attends the meeting comprise of the doctors.. from consultant and to registrars, to medical officers.. nurses, medical social worker, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and dietitian.
It is great to see the team work there... but not great when the consultant suddenly throw a question to you and you get dumbfounded.
Jeez...
This morning, I spent one hour with a patient.. helping her to pass motion.
Lactulose doesn't seem to work.. so as senna tablets.
So I asked the doctor to order fleet enema...
Some stool softener but have to instill the medicine right into the anus.
Geee...
So yada yada yada... it was after an hour that we got a newly baked 'chocolate cake!'
Hehe!
Felt happy for her... after all those agony that she had to go thru. Sheeesh.
I stuffed her with lots of fruits and juices. I gave her the watermelon I bought.. hoping she won't get constipated again.
I even asked her relatives to bring more fruits and fruit juice. Haha!
Apa saja je la ni nurse...
Hopefully she won't suffer from fruits intoxication..!
:p
Oh well.. my sister really never fails to get onto my nerves each time I do something.
For sure she'll try to find some mistakes and shoot me.
So me being curious with what she wanted, I asked her back the same question.
And she can't even answer to that...!
Yes, I know I'm being rude but what the hell...
Talk about contamination, know your aseptic techniques right first!
Bombard me with stupid accusations and questions again, and I'll get nasty again.
This time round, I'm just angry to even ignore it.
Even though I'm a new staff there doesn't mean every single thing that I do is wrong.
If she thinks that way, then might as well, retrench and kick me out of nursing.
And why didn't she realise the big 'pig' who has been sitting at the nursing counter pigging away?? Acting like one sister that is... ordering people around like one big eff.
Why didn't my sister nag at her instead? Doesn't mean she's a senior staff nurse, she's not in the same par as us. And being a senior doesn't mean you have to act like one big shot.
Still got the cheek to ask me to bring her patient for shower when I'm in charge of other patients and had other work to do...
So what if I really bring her patient to shower??
Is she gonna rot on the chair waiting??
Yes, go and dream on if you're gonna do it.
I won't help people like you okay.
Alright enough of these ridiculous people.
I simply had enough of their nonsense as much as I wanna shut my eyes and ears and don't bother.
Next time please let these people be traffic regulators can?
Coz I think that suits them best!
Haha..
I'm eviiiilllllll!
Now I need something to comfort me...
Can I have a pink colour bedsheet with comforter tomorrow?
Heheee.. Shall go searching for it in the malls then!
And yes, tomorrow too shall be the Enchanted movie day before I start my night shift.
Heee..!