I'm supposed to go for another appointment with the doctor today but I did not.
Hehe!
It's not important though so lets just skip that.
Frankly speaking, I just can't be bothered to go for check-ups unless I'm really sick.
So today me, my sis and him headed to town instead.
In short, it was a Fish&Chips, Bee Movie, Famous Amos Cookies and Ice Tea day.
:p
Thought of getting a bag for my sis after the movie.. but the three of us were having some 'sickness' by then.
Him with his headache-ness, me with the near to vertigo-ness and dry eyes-ness, and my sis with her stomachache-ness.
Anyway, time flies very fast huh?
So fast that sometimes I don't believe that now is already November which is coming to an end soon.. and that next week's my dad's birthday.
I'm just waiting for 18th December 2007.
Hee.. Hopefully that day will mark the end of my probation!
=)
But well, the day that I really look forward to is in 2010.
Hehehe.
I think that year will be the year I'll be getting engaged too.
Errr... ooppss!
What did I just said?
Hahaha!
I'm just kidding.. Or maybe not!
:p
Ok then.
Goodnight!