
I'm so pissed.
Pissed, pissed, pissed!
P I S S E D O F F!
I've got no mood to go to work.
But I have to.
I've got no mood to put on my nursing uniform.
But I have to.
Urgh.
I'm just gonna wear bermudas and a plain tee to work.
Not a care in the world.
I'm gonna shut my eyes in the train and sleep till Outram Mrt Station.
Urgh.
I wish I could rot in my room especially when I'm having a bad day.. Like today!
Pissed, pissed, pissed!
P I S S E D O F F!
I've got no mood to go to work.
But I have to.
I've got no mood to put on my nursing uniform.
But I have to.
Urgh.
I'm just gonna wear bermudas and a plain tee to work.
Not a care in the world.
I'm gonna shut my eyes in the train and sleep till Outram Mrt Station.
Urgh.
I wish I could rot in my room especially when I'm having a bad day.. Like today!