I was feeling so nausea the moment I reached work.
Thank God I didn't puke when I saw my assignment just now.
Ward 63 Medical.
Oh yes, greatness!
Sister still got the cheek to tell me that they need help in that ward.
By the time I reached to ward 63, the nurse managers of the ward didn't even know I was coming.
Grrrr...!
But well, work was fine afterall.. even though some of the patients tends to pee on the floor and I happened to stepped on them..!
Goodness gracious.
I'm gonna work there again tomorrow.
Initially sister wanna assigned me to work in that ward on Monday too..
Thank God she changed it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was angry for a moment.
Why must it be me among the four of us who just passed out to get deployed??
I've been deployed for more than 5 times.
Not that I mind of getting deployed but is this favouritism??
Urgh.
I'm getting really fed up with the system and yes, working in Burns Unit.
I wanna get out of there!
If possible, I wanna get out of nursing!
Hate the politics...!
Hate the orang atas...!
I feel very much looked down.
Happened that today one of the staff from ward 63, said something to me.
'Since you're still young, go and further your studies... Upgrade yourself and I'm sure you don't wanna do this for the rest of your career life...'
Looking at what I was doing, I was indeed changing diapers for a patient.
It sure set me thinking real hard...