I spent more than 2 hours gaming away...
I must admit that I got scared out of my wits while playing the game..!
Yes, its suspense can really made me jump on the bed..
Oh well, it's the Resident Evil game.. second to Silent Hill.
Both games can freak me out like hell.
All thanks to him for passing me those two.
I'm grateful though coz not only I can 'entertain' myself but I can also bug him on how to play along.
Hehe!
Yes, I know that's irritating but he doesn't mind though!
:p
I think he must be laughing at me on the other side.. since he knows what's in for me.
Heh.
I just shrieked when the boss of the zombies appeared right in front of me when I opened the door of a particular room.
For that, my sis called me crazy.
Hahaha!
Never mind, I shall leave it to him tomorrow or Sunday to continue the game for me.
:p
Goodnight everyone!