I had a weird dream lastnight.
I was supposed to get engaged to him months later after he finishes his ns.
So when the date was drawing nearer, he cheated on me.. and I ended up getting engaged to another guy whom I just knew for days.
I was happy to see my friends coming to my house during the engagement day.. except at a point of time when Yan's mom came over and stabbed me from behind and to the chest for making him cry for days.
Hahahaha! That was real funny though coz I was still alive after that.
Stupid dream. Haha.
So I woke up with a terrible body aches and stiff neck. Wonder how did I slept lastnight.
Still, I managed to drag myself to work.
Thank God I didn't get deployed again coz my body's really not up for that.
Besides, I just recovered from fever.
Darn, I wasn't feeling well yesterday.
Thankfully, I felt a whole lot better while at work.
Kind of funny on how it cured me.
Hehee..!
I asked for leave again tomorrow.
I hope there won't be any admissions coz like what is stated in the assignment book, 'CALL BACK WHEN NEEDED.'
Ya ya ya. Whatever...
Hopefully there won't be anymore ICU cases coming in during my night shifts next Tuesday...
Coz I don't wanna be stuck in the High Dependency and general ward alone in the middle of the night!
Yikes!
Furthermore they're next to Burns OT... and that place freaks me out at night.
Haa... I'm scaring myself away.
Hehe. Silly me..!
Hmmmm...
Ok then.
Gotta zzz.