Going around in NUH with him just now trying to settle the exit clearance was madness.
Felt like I was in a maze park. Haha.
From ward 63, to ward 55, to basement, to level one, to the basement again, and to level 4, Human Resource were enough to make me go kerazeee.
Haa.. But it was worth it.. at least everything's settled now.
And no longer an NUH staff for him that is.. maybe for these 2 years only?
I hope I could work side by side with him someday though.
Maybe at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital?
Hahaha.
That is so impossible!
So we celebrated his resignation by having dinner at town.
That was funny though.
Anyway, I printed out some pics that I took.
I love the pics of the clouds and the sunset..!
Hehe!
I shall upload the pics soon.. now that my bro's cpu is back in action.
=)
Ok then.
Toodles!