


This one seems cute!
Gonna watch this maybe tomorrow?
Or maybe Stardust. I wanna watch that movie too.
I need to enlighten myself. Been feeling rather down these days.
Hassles of life will always be there.. But well, it's not that bad though.
Hassles of life will always be there.. But well, it's not that bad though.
I just can't seem to bear with the current state I'm in now..
Sometimes I want some changes in life to be done..
Anyway, I just discovered something about myself.
Hehe. Self-identity is what they call it at this stage of life.
I realised that I'm the kind of person who likes to work as a team.
I love the sense of accomplishment that will be achieved at the end of the day.
I'm not the kind who leads.
Just the kind who likes to work with people.. and help one another.
Well, I just happen to believe in this,
Well, I just happen to believe in this,
'Together we fall, together we rise, together we can make it thru!'
I guess that's self-explanatory.
We just have to work together to reach a common goal.
Hehe.
Well, it's just some quote that I came up with during the 5Cs program.
I wonder why there was an applause after I said it out loud.
Hahaa. It was funny though.
Tomorrow I shall go cycling again.
I need some time for myself.
Now that I'd be alone, I can possibly take as much pictures as I want to.
Especially pictures of clouds.
Hee..
I wanna go to Lower Seletar Reservoir again and feel the wind gushing across my face.
Oh how great would that be?
Ok then.
Till here.
Take care everyone!