Battling thoughts over my head.
I wonder if this can disappear anytime soon.
I wanna let it here out but it's not official yet.
Besides, not even a soul knows about it and I don't intend to say it to anyone too.. But I guess one of my ex-teachers roughly have an idea what I am going thru now.
Yes, I'm talking about making some changes in life.
If I want that to happen, I need to go back to square one.
It's just one of the things that I should've done long ago.. but I did not.
Feeling a little regret initially.. but no. I should continue to believe in what I always believe in.
That things happened for a reason.
Hmmmm...
Well, lets just see where fate would wanna bring me to this time round.
Sheeesh.
Now's a period of tension.
Partially that is.
I think people should stop acting in anger.
Coz it'll just lead to a huge resentment with all the provokings.
I know them all coz I've been there, felt that.
Yes, I know sometimes or should I say, most of the time we can't control our emotions due to some extrinsic factors which never fails to get onto our nerves all the time.
But well, like what they say, just don't bother.
Ignorance is a bliss.
Definately it is.
Don't worry if they go trampling over you coz someday they'll taste the bitter part of life.
Sure it will, coz what goes around, comes around.
Talk about my past experiences, there were people who accused me of things.
I kept quiet.. just sitting back, relax and looked forward to the day.. the day of truth.
So who got the last laugh in the end..?
Well, just let them make a full mockery out of themselves.. why waste such anger on them.. they don't worth our time after all...