Alright man!
One more night and I'm done for the week!
Hehee!
I miss him sooo much... Even though we just met yesterday.
Geee..
Speaking of that, I still had the time to go shopping with him after dinner at Sakura.
:p
And we walked and talked for a while before I headed to Sgh.
One more week left.
Yes, one more precious week to spend time with him before he leaves.
Gonna watch Enchanted with him tomorrow and cycling on Saturday.
Hehee..
Can't wait!
Anyway, there were some strange things that happened at work.
For instance the phone call...
I answered the phone when it rang.. thought it would be the night sister.
But then there was silence.
The next thing I knew, I heard someone breathing real hard.
Eeeew.
I guess it must be a prank call.
Haha. Stupid person.
Last night at about 2am, there was an alarm in the ward.
Code blue at Rehabilitation Room.
Sheeesh!
Of course I was wondering who could it be or was there any fault going on.. coz no one was in that room.
So the three of us went to the other end of the ward..
Switch on the lights and...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Saw nothing but the blinking blue light at the corner of the room which fails to switch off.
Haha.
Called the repair and maintenance people.
Five minutes later, the alarm went off.
Thought that they had came to repair.
So we settled down.
It was a few minutes after that when they came, asking for the faulty equipment.
Sheeesh.
That sent shivers down my spine.
Wonder what was it that's playing around in the Rehabilitation Room.
Yikes!
Hopefully nothing happens again during my last night today.
Ok then.
Gotta go!