Yippeee..
Now we both have a psp.
=)
Since I have not gotten him a birthday present yet, I thought of getting for him a psp.. But under one circumstances.
He has to trade in his Nintendo DS.
And I'll pay the rest.
Hahaha.
He agreed though as he got bored of his nintendo.
I paid 100 bucks to get the black psp and 4 gig memory stick.
The psp looks brand new even though it's a second hand one.
Glad that he likes it!
He should thank the little brain of mine for coming up with such a 'wonderful' idea.
Hahaha.
Yeah right.
He was like smiling like a kambing when my younger bro transferred over the Hotwheels and Need For Speed Carbon game.
Not forgetting the Transformers movie.
Hehe.
But now I have something extra.
Spiderman 3 in my psp.
:p
Now I won't get bored of taking the train to work anymore.
Coz I have something to keep me entertained!
=)
Oh yes, I think there's something wrong with my tagboard.
Don't worry, I shall change it someday.
Hee.. Ok then.
Sayonara!