Yesterday...
Was yet another unfortunate day.
Double the unfortunate I must say.
The patient's relatives were forever asking me questions about the patient.. interrogating about the medications served.. which I was thankful that I could answer to all that.
It was close to 9pm, handover report, when my patient turned disorientated.
Had to write up another long report and monitor him closely..
Sheeesh.
Going home time..
As my family was waiting for me at the taxi stand, wanting to go to my aunt's place, I quickly ran down the creepy staircase without second thoughts.
So we headed over to my aunt's place at Queenstown.
I was eating the Tom Yam noodles when suddenly I had some muscle strains after trying to reach for something.
It was too painful but usually I could managed it.
I was telling myself, 'I wish I could take this pain away' as I shut my eyes.
The next thing I knew was...
I fainted.
I only realised I fainted when I heard voices around me asking me to wake up however I felt that my body was too lifeless and I couldn't even open my eyes or utter a thing.
Then I heard my aunt was saying that my body was very cold.
I thought I was going to die.
I heard my mom talking to my brother, Kak Shirin, and Yan..
Deciding whether to bring me to the hospital.. which is Sgh...
Whether to call for ambulance.
Sheeesh.
Hospital will be the last place I wanna go.
I don't mind being a staff from Sgh but I mind being a patient of Sgh.
Coz I don't like to stay in a hospital.
I feel soo guilty.
To make everyone panic..
For not coming to work again.
For not being the dressing nurse for today.
But my head hurts alot.
I hit the corner of the door and the floor when I knocked out.
Now it feels like a big hematoma on my head.
I sure couldn't sleep coz of that.
I even vomited as soon as I got home yesterday.
However, I felt a little better after that.
I wish I don't have to scare others like that anymore.
But well, I'm thankful that it happened in a house and not somewhere alongside the road or anywhere outside.
Whatever it is, I need a stat injection.
I hope the doctor will jap me I/M Pethidine and I/M Maxalon later.
I need them real bad.