Selamat Hari Raya to all..!
These are some of the pics I took today.
There were 4 cars, and two vans that brought us all around Singapore.
Hehe.
From Ang Mo Kio, to Novena, to Bishan, Toa Payoh and Tampines and the mosques.
Our usual routine, we will go around visiting the elderly.
Thought I could meet Yani and Sakilah, my distant cousins (also as known as poly and secondary schoolmate) at one of the houses but they seemed to be out of sight.
Maybe next year yeah.
=)
Anyway, I'm glad that two of my cousins have joined the club.
At such a young age, they already know how to drive..!
Heee..
Heee..
So happy for them.
Next will be Kamariah I guess.
Hehehee.
Followed by me?
Insya'allah, by next raya.
;p
I've already planned to get myself enrolled under SSDC by the end of the month.
This time round, shall be under school.
Hehe!
No more private.
Haa..
Since Yan will be entering the ns soon, I shall get myself occupied with the driving classes and also catch up with my hobby.
Hehe..
Yes, cycling and explore the hidden places in Singapore again.
I know I'm weird.
While other girls finds joy going shopping etc, I find mine by indulging into all these.
=)
There is one place in Yishun, somewhere in the woods that's interesting.
I've never seen such an old long bridge next to a sea.
I wanted to cross the bridge the other time, however my instincts told me not to.
Felt something strange about it.. so I left the place shortly.
Hehe.
Shall do it again anytime soon!
Adventure is just what I lurve!
And don't worry, I know how to take care of myself.
=)