Oh myy goooooodness!
This is what happens when there's 'emergency nursing'.
I was busy ironing my uniform when I received a call.
None other than my ward clerk, being my sister's messenger, asking me to go on night shift today.
For three days.. since we have icu cases.
Actually I was supposed to go on afternoon shift today which starts at 1315hrs.
Of course I was shocked.
I told her that I'll call back with a decision in two mins time..
So after telling my mom and him, I said ok.
Sheeesh.
I hope I won't be losing my voice when it comes to passing report tomorrow in the morning.. just like what happened during prcp in ward 74.
Hehe.
Nah, I don't know to be happy or sad.
Hmmmm...
Well, at least I could fix my drawer and follow my mom to run some errands today.
And not forgetting getting a cable to connect my LCD tv to my cpu.
Hee..
Then I shall have a bigger screen for movies!
Ok then.
Toodles!