Lastnight was eventful.
The situation was enough to make us kerazeeee.
I was busy keeping up with various medicine for my patients..
The different timings for nebulisers, eye drops, I/V drugs and hourly parameters monitoring was madness.
On the other hand, we had a patient who suddenly became disorientated.
He began to hallucinate, utter inappropriate words, turned violent at times and passing motion on the bed without acknowledging us.
It was a super hard time.
I used up all my energy trying to resist the hands of my patient as he wanted pull out the I/v, cvp lines and other tubes.
He was too strong.
What freaked me out was what he said to me.
If he dies, he wanted me to cut his body, remove all his internal organs and donate to some country.
On top of that, he kept on saying there's something in the room lurking at one corner.
Oh my goodness.
Despite of all that, we managed to finish everything on time though.
So today I was supposed to do my last night shift..
However due to some issues, today shall be my sleeping day.
Tomorrow is my day off.
Hee..
But well, from Saturday to Thursday I'll be on morning shift.
Hah.
That I don't quite like.
I know I'll be shagged by Friday.
I feel like taking one day of AL next week.
Sister offered me this Saturday but I rejected it.
Silly me.
Hehe.
But never mind.
It's okay.
=)
Ok then.
I wanna zzz.