It was 2am yesterday and I was sifting flour in the kitchen.
Haha!
I really couldn't sleep.
So I thought since that's the case, lets do something throughout the night.
Suji cookies was what I made lastnight.
The clock hit 0430hrs and my dad who usually prepare food for sahur was still asleep.
So I thought of giving him a surprise.
Oh anyway, it has been my dad who's been preparing meals for sahur.. since my mom works in the night shift.
So yeah..
Actually I feel bad though.
Coz it should be me...!....
Ok back to that.
I quickly prepare the meals and drinks.
By the time he stepped into the kitchen which was at 0445hrs, the food was almost ready.
Haha.
He was taken aback at the sight of the table.
Hee..
So I woke up my siblings who were snoring away.
With Miong beside me, I told him to bite them if they still sleeps despite of waking them up.
However, before he did, he bite me first.
Sheeesh.
Idiotic Miong.
Hehe..
I slept at 7am, and woke up before noon.
Finished up with the cookies and made my way to Lakeside.
Hehe..
Another surprise, I appeared under his block and passed him the suji cookies and popiah.
After which, we went to some bazaar at Jurong and bought some food for our family.
Gosh I felt so dehydrated today.
Let alone breaking fast, I've drank 4 glasses of water...!
Sheeesh.
Hmmm..
I feel like making cornflakes and chocolate cookies.
Wonder if I have the time for that.
So paisey la.
My 'future mother-in-law' (haha!) has been teasing me to pass her some cookies whenever I make one.
Sheeesh.
But well, it's okay. Hehe.
Ok bye!