It has been two days that I'm out of Burns Unit.
Oh how much I miss nursing burns patients.
Been deployed to another ward.
Also to finish up the I/V cannulations.
Hehe. Glad that it's all over and done with!
I'm sick and tired of poking veins.
I feel the guilt too for inflicting such pain to them.
Sheeesh.
Nah, not anymore.
Not now.
I need a break from veinsss!
Haha.
That sounds so ironic.
Anyway, I went to Geylang again yesterday.
Hahaha.
Not that I don't have anything better to do okay.
I do have.
I went there to buy for my bro a wallet, table cloth for my mom, a scarf, and as for him, baju raya for his family.
We managed to reach home just in time for buka though.
Hee..
I was too shagged that I slept from 8++ till the next morning at 4++.
Still, it wasn't enough.
Haa.
I'm becoming such a lazy bum.
So today I went out with my sis to get some stuffs at Northpoint.
Feels like my feet was dragging me to everywhere.
My feet was aching so badly.
So I slept again as soon as I reached home.
Haha.
Piggy me!
Oh man.
I need a full body massage!
My body's been aching like nobody's business.
Bleargh.
Counting down.
Two more days to my day off and three more days to Hari Raya.
Weee..!
Actually, it's the day off I'm looking forward to so I can rest.
:p
I told you I'm a 'pig'.
Hehee!
Who influenced me?
Oh it's the boyfriend.
Haha.
Nah, not him.
It's me, myself and I..!
Coz work is draining me out.
Anyway, I like to work with the nursing students.
Ehem.. ehem..
Students??
Now that I'm a staff nurse, it's weird to hear them calling me a staff nurse.
Staff Nurse Farhana?
Yikes!
However, I really like to work with them and guide them throughout.
The next thing that came across my mind was to be a clinical instructor a few years down the road.
Hahaha.
Like real!
Haha.. So not!
But knowing myself very well, I'm unpredictable.
So, expect the unexpected!
Who knows, I might downgrade to a patient care assistant??
Hehehee!
Oh well, touchwood on that!
But as far as I can see, I won't be staying in this line for long.
However, to be confirm again 3 years later.
:p